Job Type: Full-time
Location: New Jersey
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, automation scripts, and overall automation to reduce manual efforts
- Excellent solution architecture expertise in UI, middleware, database, security, infrastructure.
- Broad IT industry knowledge, deep expertise in one or more technical areas: User experience, SOA, microservices, enterprise service bus, database design, access and identity management, high availability infrastructure, Cloud, DevOps, etc.
- Prior experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware is preferred.
- Prior experience in Cloud is preferred.
- Prior experience in DevOps is preferred
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Experience working with Open Source technology such as Git/GitHub, OpenShift, Apache JMeter, or Python
- Experience working in an Agile CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) development environment
- Experience with writing batch files, PowerShell scripts or UNIX shell scripts
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to document technical content
- 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.