Job Type: Full-time
Location: New Jersey
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in Mule ESB and hands on experience with Mule 3.7+ and 4.0 with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Strong experience in developing Mule flows/DataWeave using Anypoint Studio.
- Solid understanding of development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience designing and configuring interfaces using Mulesoft
- Strong experience with Containers and MicroServices
- Understanding of Mulesoft API-Led platform architecture
- Experience in building and testing applications and Microservices on the MuleSoft platform
- Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing and orchestration in MuleSoft
- Understanding of JSON and XML message formats
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager, CI/CD process for MuleSoft
- Strong Java skills
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have experience with distributed source control systems such as GIT
- Mulesoft certifications a plus
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.