Job Type: Full-time
Location: New Jersey
- Experience with state management (NGRX preferred)
- Familiar with Agile and TDD development methodologies, experience writing front-end automated tests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team-building and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years in commercial front-end development
- Participates in the overall design and development of the software solution in an agile environment.
- Designs and implements the front-end for cloud-based products in coordination with the team.
- Follows the software design process with minimal supervision.
- Capable of solving technical problems with assistance from senior team members.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.